We’re working on Android 4.4 Kitkat MIUI for the OnePlus One!! And it will be tested by MIUI Beta Team soon! Are you interested? Come on and join the beta team to test it.
10 beta testers are wanted for Kitkat MIUI for the OnePlus One now!!
As it’s a closed beta version, there may still be many bugs. It’s kind of risky to flash it.
Please think carefully before applying. Thanks!
1. You need to have a OnePlus One
2. Your MIUI English forum credits should be over 50
3. You need to report bugs in this forum
4. You need to write a review about Kitkat MIUI on OnePlus One and post it in this forum
5. Please don’t leak the rom package before the official release, otherwise, you will be removed from the beta team immediately
1. Read permission: 89
2. Larger attachment size
3. Access to MIUI daily updates
4. Priority of joining MIUI official activities
5. Special forum rewards and medals
The reason why we want 50 credits is that we want to give more chances to active users in this forum. Applicants with more credits are preferred to be beta testers. If we can’t find enough users with enough credits, we’ll consider those with less credits. It’s easy to get credits by posting threads and replies in the forum. Hope you understand.
Apply here – http://en.miui.com/thread-30826-1-1.html
BETA 2 JUST UPLOADED
Just sharing with you , if anybody is interested, a Beta version of MIUI for the OnePlus One.
I flashed it successfully on my International OnePlus One and am running it right now.
ALL CREDITS GO TO ID这么难么的个人空间 (miui.com developer). You can see the original thread here:
My changes (Beta 2 released 28.07)
- added Apollo Player
- added fully working CM11S camera
- added AudioFX (works perfectly with Apollo or Google Play Music)
- removed Chinese apps
- removed Sougou keyboard and Baidu apps
- added Sony Honami Keyboard
- a few minor build.prop changes
- ROM is already rooted, the MIUI permission manager works perfectly
How to flash
- Download OnePlus_MIUI2.0_BETA2.zip and copy to your phones storage
- Download the Gapps package and copy to your phones storage
- Unlock bootloader and acquire custom recovery from here: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/…oader-install-custom-recovery-and-root.64487/
- Reboot into recovery
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and sytem
- Install OnePlus_MIUI2.0_BETA.zip
- Reboot your phone and setup the MIUI account
- Restart back into recovery and flash Gapps
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik
- Reboot into system
- Enjoy MIUI
Screenshots (Mega folder link)
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Are you happy there is a MIUI ROM already?
Want to buy the OnePlus One ?!? Head over to our partner and find out more about
OnePlus One on antelife.com