UPDATE 13.11 : Build 2 with fixes (quite stable) CM12 Lollipop build for the OnePlus One has been released.
THIS COMES WITH NO SUPPORT. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE AN OFF-DEVICE BACKUP JUST IN CASE. I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
>>>> DOWNLOAD CM12 ROM AND GAPPS <<<<
How to flash:
- Do a backup of your current ROM (a MUST) and copy to your computer (better safe than sorry)
- TWRP or CWM “Full Factory Reset” (Wipe Data/Cache/Dalvik and System)
- Download the CM12 ROM, Lollipop Gapps Package and SuperSU
- Copy the ZIPs to your phone’s storage
- Flash CM12 zip, L Gapps and SuperSU
- Reboot and setup your Lollipop-ed OnePlus
Fixed in version 2:
- Slow boot (for real this time!)
- Settings alarms causing a bootloop
- Enabled multi-user
- Location icon now disappears in Status bar
- No Theme engine yet
- Bluetooth doesn’t work
- Google Keyboard Swype function FC. Swype Keyboard works great
- 3G signal seems unstable (couldn’t try 4G yet)
- Arrows in the WI-FI Logo aren’t centred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5aDSlPOaqM Thanks to XDA user : boeselhack
All credits go to Martin_RO , K900 and the team over at XDA Developers.
As promised last week, I will present you a custom ROM for our beloved OnePlus on every Wednesday. This week’s ROM is none other than Vanir AOSP!!!
Welcome to VanirAOSP
Our mission is to deliver a clean optimized version of Android with subtly improved versions of the features you love to as many devices as possible. We’ve tried to incorporate and improve our features in a way that makes them more cohesive to improve the overall user experience while correcting any performance regressions and improving functionality..
What to expect:
– This is not a McCopy ROM. What goes into our build is well thought-out and not a bunch of stuff duck taped together because we could.
– maximum optimization. We do our research. We test hard. We build -fstrict -O3 globally and include a massive array of code optimizations and memory leak fixes that we write ourselves and eventually submit to AOSP or Linaro.
– originality in our source. We generate a lot of new commits being features or general code improvements. We are open source to share and improve the community but we also try to make sure we offer a unique experience.
– aesthetics.. hopefully in your opinion 😛
- SU, busybox etc
- Enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
- Custom written CRON and init.d etc
- UI and graphics improvements
- Custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features
- Hover,Active Display & lockscreen notifications
- Usability improvements like power reboot menu and sound
- Animation control
- Improved Vanir keyboard
- CM’s profiles & quicksettings
- Additional quicksetting tiles
- Immersive mode
- Statusbar mods
- Clock & battery mods
- Lockscreen blur and other mods
- embedded root, init.d, cron etc
Join our Google+ community for news/updates
Official Builds here : VanirAOSP-Nightly Server
Latest (Test)Builds : Android File Host
Build by DHO for Vanir
How to install:
- Download Rom
- Download prefered GApps
- Boot into Recovery (TWRP or CWM)
- Wipe Data (Only when you come from different rom, not needed if you update)
- install vanir update.zip
- install gapps (only when you come from different rom, not needed if you update)
- be amazed
Link to source : VanirAOSP @ github
Link to kernel : Cyanogenmod @ github
VanirAOSP Bacon, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE
Martin_Ro, PrimeDirective, nuclearmistake, DHO
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ALL CREDITS GO TO THE VANIR TEAM : GOOGLE+