As promised last week, I will present you a custom ROM for our beloved OnePlus on every Wednesday. This week’s ROM is none other than Vanir AOSP!!!
Our mission is to deliver a clean optimized version of Android with subtly improved versions of the features you love to as many devices as possible. We’ve tried to incorporate and improve our features in a way that makes them more cohesive to improve the overall user experience while correcting any performance regressions and improving functionality..
What to expect:
– This is not a McCopy ROM. What goes into our build is well thought-out and not a bunch of stuff duck taped together because we could.
– maximum optimization. We do our research. We test hard. We build -fstrict -O3 globally and include a massive array of code optimizations and memory leak fixes that we write ourselves and eventually submit to AOSP or Linaro.
– originality in our source. We generate a lot of new commits being features or general code improvements. We are open source to share and improve the community but we also try to make sure we offer a unique experience.
– aesthetics.. hopefully in your opinion 😛
- SU, busybox etc
- Enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
- Custom written CRON and init.d etc
- UI and graphics improvements
- Custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features
- Hover,Active Display & lockscreen notifications
- Usability improvements like power reboot menu and sound
- Animation control
- Improved Vanir keyboard
- CM’s profiles & quicksettings
- Additional quicksetting tiles
- Immersive mode
- Statusbar mods
- Clock & battery mods
- Lockscreen blur and other mods
- embedded root, init.d, cron etc
Join our Google+ community for news/updates
Build by DHO for Vanir
How to install:
- Download Rom
- Download prefered GApps
- Boot into Recovery (TWRP or CWM)
- Wipe Data (Only when you come from different rom, not needed if you update)
- install vanir update.zip
- install gapps (only when you come from different rom, not needed if you update)
- be amazed
VanirAOSP Bacon, ROM for the ONEPLUS ONE
ALL CREDITS GO TO THE VANIR TEAM : GOOGLE+